Hi, my name is David, and I’m a perpetually infrequent blogger.
There. I admitted my problem, and that’s the first step, right? So, a brief update:
– regular posting shall hereby recommence
– Teach for America interview went really really well, I hope. I hear back on Nov. 10th about whether they hire me and, if so, where and what I’ll be teaching.
– I think Pat Buchanan is one of the most worthless people on this planet.
– You should all go find a copy of The Undeserving Poor by Michael Katz.
– I ran my first 5k this past Saturday, with an official time of 24:49. After only a month and a half of running, I’d say that’s not too shabby.